DigiSpace Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
/ Welcome to DigiSpace Hub, Guest! /
/ Feel free to take a look around. Please be respectful to one another, and just have fun. /
/ This is a friendly gaming community. /

Flippin' Banshees!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden

Raiden

Flippin' Banshees!!! Empty
PostSubject: Flippin' Banshees!!!   Flippin' Banshees!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:43 am

I was curious as to how so many inheritors Fly banshees like a bat out of hell so I experimented with the banshee on customs game and I figured out how they do those enormous Flips, though I haven't discovered why they take no damage for no one was shooting at me at the time xD. SO, you do those outrageous flip by boosting as much as your can and rapidly flipping(the evade flip) as much as you can and I found your loop is much wider and harder to hit. not only that but it appears that the boost recharges a lot faster then I though they did. perhaps this might help perhaps it wont but try it out some time if you get bored.
Back to top Go down
ODST Phoenix

ODST Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Flippin' Banshees!!!   Flippin' Banshees!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:48 am

Yeah. I think there is a lot of skill using some of the vehicles that just isn't utilized... including the Revenant auto-aim for the passenger. I would like to practice that with someone.
Back to top Go down
Biker

PostSubject: Re: Flippin' Banshees!!!   Flippin' Banshees!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:10 am

If you make up a map with the vehicles...I'm game to train with you.
Back to top Go down
ODST Phoenix

ODST Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Flippin' Banshees!!!   Flippin' Banshees!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:35 am

You were just the guy I was going to talk to... haha
Back to top Go down
Specter

Specter

PostSubject: Re: Flippin' Banshees!!!   Flippin' Banshees!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Lol I hate the mass banshee flips so much. But if it MUST be in the game I guess we may as well turn it against our enemies. God knows I'm tired of them doin it to us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flippin' Banshees!!!   Flippin' Banshees!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flippin' Banshees!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DigiSpace Hub :: Gaming Discussion :: Halo Game Discussion-
Jump to: